- When is worship? We gather for worship every Sunday at 10 AM.
- Where is the church located? 3787 Cedar Hill Road, Victoria, British Columbia.
- What is it like? Worship is rooted in Baptism, proclaiming the Word, and gathering around the table for the Meal. The best thing is to come and see if Church of the Cross is a good fit for you.
- What about my kids? Church of the Cross welcomes children in the fullness of their imaginations and noise. On Sunday mornings children join as we gather for worship. We offer a children's lesson followed by Sunday school. Children return to worship to join for the Meal. Everyone is welcome at holy communion.
- Where do I park? We have parking lots located adjacent the church buildings both on Cedar Hill Road and Cedar Hill Cross Road.
- What bus do I take to get there? Visit BC Transit Victoria to find the best bus route for you. Enter 3787 Cedar Hill Road as your destination.
- Where can I leave my bicycle? We have a bike rack behind the church easily accessed from walkways on Cedar Hill Road.
- What do I wear? Come as you are. We have a range of folks who like to wear jeans and t-shirts, others who like to wear suit jackets, others who like skirts and dresses.
- How can I get connected? Speak to one of our pastors on a Sunday or Contact us at [email protected] or visit our Facebook Page