Welcome to Lutheran Church of the Cross!
The intersection of Jesus' love and caring for our neighbours.
Together we are living into God's kingdom, building a more just world for everyone, especially people on the margins.
As a Christian community, Lutheran Church of the Cross of Victoria affirms and celebrates human diversity in God’s creation. In response to God’s unconditional love communicated to all through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ we actively welcome all people; including:
- People of differing gender identities and sexual orientations;
- People of any skin colour, ethnic or cultural origin;
- People who are poor, rich, or of any economic and social circumstance;
- People who are disabled and differently able;
- People who are divorced, single, married, common-law, widowed;
- People who are unemployed, employed, retired, students, children, elders;
- People who are recovering; sick or healthy;
- People who are in-between or outside these or any label or category.
Together we gather to worship, learn, and serve as equals, celebrating our unique God-given gifts, inviting all to join in the journey of faith in Christ and participate fully in the life of this community. Won't you join us?
Contact us for more info.
Church of the Cross is a congregation with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC).